Thursday, January 29, 2009

Flood waters starting to recede

I'm so exhausted! I feel dizzy and I've a headache towards the back of my head. Last night I went to bed around 12am and woke around 5am. Again, my mind was awake but my eyes felt tired. They still feel tired, actually. I feel like I have less energy than I did yesterday and that's because due to rising flood waters last night. It has been raining with flood waters rising since last week but now the flood waters are starting to recede but another dose of rain is expected today. There is about 1½ foot of water inside our house. All the furniture was raised but there is nothing further that can be done, and in fact the house is pretty close to being unreachable, as the entire community is underwater and it is a very dire situation. I know a lot of people who had big problems because water got in their homes. I could just imagine how worse those people who live in the neck-level affected areas are coping up. This was the worst flood in our history. I hope the sun will come out soon. I pray that things will go fine now and that the storm will pass.

OK, below are some pictures that I took last week, before and after the floodwaters entered the house.








Oh well, now it's time to clean up our place gotta go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home