Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thinking about him


I was busy doing my final project analysis and I'm so tired for the whole semester that full of assignments and test. Now I'm sitting in front of my laptop, typing this post. I was trying to rest for a while before continue doing my final project analysis but I've thought of my fiance..

Last monday, Me & My fiance were having dinner together with his family at his place & we had a good time together. We talked, we laughed and we smiled, I feel very comfortable when I'm with them. And my fiance knew that I felt something wrong these whole week, I dont know what's going on with me lately but I'll not going to tell u guys what's wrong! =) Then he treated me quite sweet and letting me know how much he misses me too and how much he is still care about me even though he is busy working, yes I know cause I can feel it. Feel glad and happy for him & I can know that I'm always in his mind no matter what is he doing & I love him..yes I do love him always!!

Sometimes we both can be quite cold to each other by not calling or sms-ing each other for the whole day and sometimes we can actually looks like the bee with the flower, non-stop sting each other with sadness, sorrow-ness and happiness of course.

I'm so glad to have him to be with me. I'm sure that I'll be hurt one day if I'm losing him or something bad happen. Anyways, thank u for trying to be a great fiance for me & I'll appreciate it always. I will try to be more understanding.

Love u (^__^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home