Jungle Gym
I can't wait 'til Friday afternoon, we're very excited about this coming Friday!! coz me and my family in law are planning kan ke Jungle Gym together, sajaaaa...buang boring since cuti skulah ani jua.. kan membawa dorang anak2 buah(s) on my fiance’s side, they’re so much fun & great, his niece & nephews really bring a lot of joy and laughter into my life. I enjoy spending time with them and It's going to be fun hehe + sister in law inda lagi lama kan beranak, yayy another niece/nephew coming soon! :-D
Soo,
the weather is way too hot for the past few days especially in the noon, the sun bite the body & left some burns. I think I might have heat stroke soon =P A glass of sunkist or lemonade or a cold shower is a good remedy in the noon hehe. At night it's pretty chilling & I can hardly sleep without burying myself inside the comforter *sigh* what a weather..!!!!!
I've been slacking alot, I think I've been donating my hours to sleep lol. There's once I slept from 6am to 5pm..haha *kidding*
So what have I been doing recently?
Nothing, besides sleeping, jalan2 & sitting in front of my laptop doing nothing....
School holidays finally start last friday and another 3 more days to go, before buka skulah..aiiii nda terasa bah ~ mcm skajap masa berlalu!! 1 week holidays is not enough & I'm still in holiday mood hehe..
and
Our Assignments due after holiday... eeeeeew (-..-")



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home