Sunday, March 8, 2009

Convocation 2009

Just a short post.. I'm a bit lazy already to update this blog, coz I don't have enough time! Seriously, aku sibuk saja di college...ada tahlil lah, parents day lah, sports day lah atu lah ani lah..dah atu, selalu lagi akhir balik sampai pukul 5pm ~ Balik rumah, tarus ku tidur...ngalih kali ahh, I have tonnes of assignments to do and I haven't finished my assignments yet hahaha..~ Then I asked my lecturer minta extend for 1 week...so kira ok lah!! :-D


Anyway,
I'm all excited on my Pre-National Diploma Convocation tomorrow evening. So the convocation will start at 7pm in IGS college. I can't believe that I will be a college graduate tomorrow!
I can’t really describe it but I feel nervous and, at the same time, so excited for this...Tahun depan pun graduate ku jua lagi sekali menerima National Diploma, so kira dua kali lah aku graduate ani hehehe... :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home