Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tagged by Fyza

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.
C) Continue this game by tagging 8 other people.

1.What have you been doing recently?
Answering this question, being bored out of my mind but Im supposed to be doing my final project instead of doing this haha..

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No, I don't turn it off but I do put it on silent when I'm in college/cinema

3.What happened at 10am today?
In college and had a morning breakfast.

4.When did you last cry?
A week ago, when i was watching "The notebook" for the 6th time in my life.

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
Fate is something that happened. Destiny is something that can happen so yes I do.

6.What do you want in your life now? for now?
I'm trying to succeed in my future career of choice.

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Yes I do carry an umbrella when I go out in the rain but now that we always go out in a car never have to use it much.

8.What's your favorite thing to do on the bed?
Love to sleep a chance to dream.

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
Im wearing pj bottoms and tank top.

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
Any news from my friends!

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
No, I can be in a great relationship so we can keep it simple & keep both of us happy.

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
This baju I’m wearing is definitely not mine, probably my sister.. :-P

13.What was the last movie you saw?
I think Madagascar 2 is really funny, really good movie.

14.What are you proud of?
Did I mention I graduate next 2 weeks? so yeah...

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
I’m too lazy to go check my e-mail so I’m going to take my cellphone if u don’t mind
From my fiance & he said,“...syg....awuu........" haha *malas taip panjang2* lol

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?

17.Do you have any nicknames?
Call me Ija (^___^) ehehehe

18.What does the newest text say?


19.What time did you go to bed last night?
I went to bed at 10:30pm and surprisingly i woke up at 11.30pm wide awake, dont know why :-/

20.Are you currently happy?
Happy with my life but I've too many regrets, satisfied but not so happy!

21.Who gives you the best advise?
I always go to my parents first for advise and then my sister.

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
What the Hell??? Were u watching me??? I just did this 2 hours ago!!! hahaha...

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
I slept early last night as early as 10.30pm..haha Maybe I was just too tired, baru balik dari my fiance's place.

24.Is something bugging you now?
What's bugging me right now..?? hmmm Project, assignments, Phase test arrghhh...so I still have 3 months to go then yay!! {Really can't wait to finish school.} ~ And I really want to go on vacation to KK again!

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
My fiance makes me laugh and smile everyday even when I'm sick he tries to make me smile. Love his sense of humor! :-P

AND I AM TAGGED :
Any one!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home