Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wedding planning

  • I think we're going to have the wedding ceremony in ICC, that's what my parents mau!
  • We have a 2-year engagement, Why? So we could save money for the wedding and not go into debt over it.
  • I got engaged last August 2008 so I really only have about 15 months to plan a wedding and I have been thinking on how should I start to plan my wedding but I have no idea where to start. I don't know what I want. I thought that if I started by picking baju2 kahwin/nikah/berbedak/ambil-ambilan then it would be easy but I can't decided in a style and what color do I want.
  • Time is flying!! 20 months left to go until my wedding and I haven't done anything, I know it's still early... tapi baik jua awal bah daripada nya last-last minute..ya ja??
  • Lately this has been on my brain:- The tent, catering, how many guests, invitations, pelamin, souveniers, a wedding gown, colors for decoration, Make-up, find a photographer, and so on.
  • I'm going to makeover my bedroom starting hujung tahun ni but I really need some good theme ideas.
  • Barang-barang hantaran for nikah sudah kami list dalam paper.


I finally found the man of my dreams who wants to marry me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home