Jobless
Anyways..My friend just mentioned & said do it coz this tag is fun, so let's try hehehe..
RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!
1. I have a horrible memory. Horrible!
2. I love buying gifts for people & if I had the money, I would do it all the time.
3. I am incredibly sarcastic & I get more sarcastic if I’m angry or upset.
4. I'm not a morning person.
5. I wear makeup for myself first and my fiance second. I feel naked without it & I feel so much better with it on..more confident!
6. My Fiance thinks I spend tooo much money on clothing and shoes.
7. People sees I always get what I want, but the truth is I don't really get what I want in my real life.
8. This is the first time I feel I'm having a serious relationship with him after 3 times of heart-broken.
9. I get bored easily - Thats y I like to have fun all the time!
10.I tell u, I'm quite a shy person. I take time to open up and make conversation, also I have problems communicating and sharing with others.
11.I'm a very easy to cry and easy to laugh person.
12.I’m a very quiet person until I get to know someone.
13.I always want to get what I want no matter in what way.
14.I can be very serious when it is time to be serious and playful when it is time to have fun.
15.I try my hardest to be a positive person.
LOL!!! I tag Y.O.U! Hahahaha and anyone who wants to do it!
Ooppss!!!! Now u know some of my secrets, do I really need to tell u more? LOL.. =P
Anyway it is time for me to go to bed now..I didn't get to sleep at all last night & need to attend morning classes until 5pm duhh!!! I wish I could skip class and go back to sleep hahahaha..selalu jua eh, I'm basically a very lazy person. ='P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home