Insomnia?
I didnt sleep properly for like a week. It was okay for about 4 days, now I feel really tired and pissed & I am making silly mistakes everywhere. How can I sleep better? The worst part is, I cant even nap during the day. I feel like a zombie but I can't get any shut eye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prevention is the Best Medicine for a Good Night’s Sleep
To ensure a good night’s sleep in the future, consider these tips:-
To ensure a good night’s sleep in the future, consider these tips:-
- Take it easy on the caffeine. Either eliminate it or limit to morning only. The effects of caffeine last for 9 hours, so you do the math.
- Have a bedtime ritual that is calming. You could read before bed, plan your day for tomorrow, write in your journal, meditate, listen to soothing music, or anything else that helps your mind to slow down.
- Turn off the TV at least 30 minutes before bedtime. TV is a stimulant so establish a routine that helps you turn it off. You’ll fall asleep better.
- Listen to your body. If you feel tired, go to bed. Don’t torture your self by not getting enough sleep.
- Listen to your mind. If there is something on your mind before bed time, write about it in a notebook or talk to someone about it. Come up with solutions that you can work on tomorrow.
Got this from errrmmm....mmmm *5 mins thinking* hurrmmm...Entah, inda ku ingat apa website nya hehe... aku tau copy & paste saja lol X-D but I’ll try some of those things next time I cant sleep. bah, guess i'd better go now...sweet dreams!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home