Friday, February 13, 2009

Snoring

I'm sleepy. I didn’t get much sleep last night. Do u know why? haha..My fiance was snoring so loud and it waassss really annoying. I cannot stand snoring. Then I can never fall asleep. I woke my fiance up to stop snoring but it didn't work, he stopped for like about 30 seconds then starts right back up, I wanna just feel like to kick him out of my room *I know I'm an evil fiancee :-( * Sorry yang huhu.. Last night ku tutup hidung nya apa and could STILL hear him snoring from right beside me. Needless to say I was up for 2 hours listening to him snore before I could finally get back to sleep. He says, the snoring is because he’s exhausted. It’s true that he is busy working longer hours these days. No wonder...I feel pity for him ~ But in any case, the snoring needs to stop! Jahat usul nya aku ah.. ='P So later, I might just take a nap for a while. I should be sleeping anyways.. Ugh, Headache Tired =| but I feel I don't wanna sleep yet.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home