Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's

Today is Valentine's Day but We don't really celebrate it all that much also I dont think this is such an important day...its just a normal day or like any other day for me. It seems that a lot of people are making a big fuss about this day and honestly, I don't really mind it.

We normally go out for dinner and then sometimes a movie or just go home. That's about it - no gifts, no chocolates etc. Absolutely nothing but we're going out for a nice dinner tonight as it's our SIX years anniversary in advance, this upcoming 19 February. Only 5 days away! So, I need some ideas on how to celebrate it *thinking* hmmmphh Does anyone would like to share with me? :-P


Anyway Happy Valentines day to all those who celebrate it. I hope u all get lots of chocolates and roses! Jgn lupa share2 sama aku ho ho ho ho... lol X-D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home