Six

My six-year anniversary with my fiance is today, It hasn't felt like 6 years at all! Time has gone by fast... sure we ain’t married yet and it’s only a dating anniversary but it is special to us. Yeah for us, I'm so happy and I can't believe we have been together that long. I remember the first night that we met, like it was yesterday. It was pretty much love at first sight. He is the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
We have so much going on in our lives, planning our wedding. It's amazing how wonderful life can be.
Tadi we didn't do anything too special...I wasn't in the mood, too tired to go out..balik2 ku menguap saja! Indaaa cukup tidurrrr ku bah!!! sasak eh, napa kah tia!! *sigh deeply*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home