Friday, April 17, 2009

Brain Damage

OUR BRAIN TIRED, WE'RE SOO TIRED, MY BRAIN IS STRESSED AND I'M SOOO STRESSED OUT!!!!






u see how I wrote that all in capital LETTERS?? Thats only the tinniest of indications as to how stressed I'm feeling right now. I have my project system to hand in on the 30th April & I dont feel like there’s enough time left....(my own fault for starting late I guess) but I don’t feel like I know what I’m doing or how to start what I need to. I’m feeling paranoid & tense and dont even get me started on the fact that I have 2 subjects for final exam I should revise too.

I have way too many things to do this month, I dont even know if I’ll be able to finish it all. Also I am really sore & tired....I haven’t gotten much rest!!!!!!!

It’s almost 10′oclock and I am not even half way done with my project. I was planning on sleeping early tonight (more like everyday :-P) & I fail once again. I’ll most likely end up messing up this project (-..-")


Soooo I have to get back to my project......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home