Friday, May 15, 2009

More phase test and end test



So come to the stress part....
Study revise study revise study revise...oh yeah!!!!!!!!
I'm having semester phase+end test on this saturday (which means tomorrow) and next tuesday & saturday.

As mentioned before, I’ve been very busy with college life & I’m currently preparing for the exams that will be held in a few days.
I have tons of unfinished works lying about that I hope to continue working on when I get the time.

I haven't revised enough all my subjects. Why haven't? because all days me slalu online on MSN! haha....This is my final semester of the year so aku boleh buat hehe....Insyallah~

Stressed out banarrr!!!
Usually, whenever finals come around, I'd just chill & study when I feel like studying also, I usually don't stress out that much. Seriously, finals during high school years were easy
but now that I'm in college...I need to change the attitude about the finals.

and usually me study when I'm in the mood to but now I force myself to study even though I don't feel like it. I'm trying to work hard but I know I dont...

Why am I so lazy lately? aaarrrgghhh! lol..

Good thing is we only have 2 papers....hehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home