Sunday, July 12, 2009

Flu season

I'm not kidding....Goshhh My neck & back hurt, my head aches and I'm constantly tired....Why huh? What does this mean?So I think I might have a fever again!!!!

Haven't been feeling well the past couple of days. Pretty sure I'm getting sick!!

My throat hurts and I can't stop coughing.

Being sick sucks BUT I have to go to work tommorrow....arrghhhhhh!!!! {Fever} like my whole body is fucked up, sweating, freezing & coughing. Unable to do the most simple things like get out of bed.

*sigh* Why are so many people getting sick?? Nearly everyone I know has had this. I Hate Being Sick! I hope everyone is feeling ok & Stay healthy!

My fiance infected me with fever...That’s why I can’t blog right now. I will be back when I’m getting better. Back to sleep now.

Maybe I should take a Panadol to feel so much better ='(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home